bagfetishperson

Monday, April 23, 2012

Longchamp Jeremy Scott 'Paradise'





and my own 'Paradise'















For me, April is the month of Longchamp.

To begin with, I had several Longchamp hauls in April and I was so pleased with the release of Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir series. The Le Pliage cuir is so divine and I think this is where I will have the new obsession in the coming seasons.

But, I also got another highlight this April, as I managed to snap a Longchamp Jeremy Scott 'Paradise' travel bag. Yay! The first Jeremy Scott bag for me and this is so cute. The theme is so right to welcome our holiday season in the next 1-2 months.

And please notice that 'each letter' that forms the word of 'Paradise' has unique beach-themed design. Isn't it marvelous?

No comments:

Post a Comment