bagfetishperson

Monday, March 14, 2011

Balenciaga Work Nuage RGGH









I have been a Balen addict in the past 2 years. My collection has been growing tremendously by 1 one year of obsession. Iut at one point of time, I started to cut back. Yes, It was at the peak of my collection where I had "seven teen" Balenciaga bags in various styles and (of course) colours. Yup, no typo here, it was 17 Balenciaga bags like a year ago *big grin*
Now I only have 10 Balenciaga bags where I keep the styles and colours that I favour most. But the 10 Balenciaga bags were only yesterday statistics, as I Just acquired a brand new Work Nuage in Rose Gold Giant Hardware.
Bought from HGBags and Nuage happens to be the hottest colour from S/S11 collection. It was not a love at first sight. But rather I took quite some time to consider whether I should go to this colour.
But when I opened the box today, I was so speechless Nuage is so pretty. So, definitely there was no regret *smiling*

Hence, as per today, I have only 11 Balenciaga bags. I plan to take the family pics, but I simply too busy nowadays and have no time to do it......

Price USD1,695

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I LOVE this color. Too bad there's no Balenciaga in my country. And online shops in the US aren't shipping this internationally :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try HGBagsonline.com. It ships internationally.

    ReplyDelete