bagfetishperson

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Angel Purse

Belen Echandia Angel Purse in Blue Crash

I have adored this purse from Belen Echandia since I knew BE. And I still like the purse until now. But, I never made it mine as I skipped many BE sale events in the past 2 years.

In the next BE sale, I would seriously think to get one of these from BE's online store. So this is the reason why I blog this stuff, as a reminder to myself on my wishlist.

Details of the purse:
  • Inside divided into 2 sections
  • 8 credit card slots
  • Leather lined
  • Gold Foil stamping on interior: 'Belen Echandia'
  • Handy wrist strap
  • Purse Size: Height 10 cm/4 inches
  • Price: GBP175
 
Definitely this is NOT a cheap purse. I think it was the main reason why I hesitated to grab this during BE sale. Pricey.

photo credit and source: BelenEchandia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment