bagfetishperson

Friday, January 2, 2015

Balenciaga Cuffs






Today is the second day in 2015 and I have scored three new bracelets. Well, when it comes to bracelets, I am basically very weak. I can easily make an impulsive decision to buy one or two, especially if it is from my favourite brands like Balenciaga, Celine, Valentino and (sometimes) Hermes. Today was no exception.

Initially I just planned to see the new Balenciaga bleu roi in metallic edge series, but when I left the store, I carried the white paper bag lol

So, these 3 cuffs were coming home with me. They are Gris Fossile, Bleu Roi and Rose Peche, from Spring Summer 2015 collection. Honestly I still wanted another cuff in rose berlingot (in giant hardware), but it was not available in store today. Rose berlingot is a gorgeous magenta pink and sometimes it reminds me of amethyst (but in much lighter shade). For sure it is beautiful pink/light purple.

I definitely will make another visit to Balenciaga store in the next 2 or 4 weeks and hope that the cute rose berlingot cuff is available.


Gris Fossile

Bleu Roi

Rose Peche

No comments:

Post a Comment