bagfetishperson

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Proenza Schouler PS1




Proenza Schouler PS1 is one of my favourite handbags for traveling. I have two PS1 bags and I consider each of them as a keeper. The red one (the label says as 'Dark Red') was bought in 2010 when Proenza Schouler PS1 just became an instant hit for handbags. Then the blue one (it's 'Midnight Blue') was purchased in 2012 while I was in Hong Kong (check here for its first reveal).

Obviously both bags have gone to many places. I love the fact that the leather is very durable and it has many useful pockets. My favourite is obviously the back pocket (with zipper!). Having this pocket is very handy. It's the place where I keep my mobile phone or boarding pass while I am traveling.

Please check these bags while they're visiting many places here, here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment