bagfetishperson

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cath Kidston brings instant romantic vintage atmosphere

February Shopping Haul from Cath Kidston


Mini Tote 'Bunch Flowers'

Pleated Handbag 'Winter Rose'

I am a fans of Cath Kidston. She's the queen of vintage patterns and she successfully made me addicted to her products especially bags (hmmm, what else) and accessories.
And while their post Christmas sale still continues, I kept hit 'buy' button on their website.
So these are my 2nd batch of Cath Kidston shopping haul and this is not the last batch.... the third batch is coming very soon *wink*

What I like about Cath Kidston floral patterns is that they bring instant romantic vintage feeling. Further, the patterns bring summer atmosphere too. And those facts made me refreshed....

Be careful when visiting the website. It is quite addictive....

http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment