bagfetishperson

Monday, February 14, 2011

Now I am in love with green.... because of Assenzio



A very fresh lime green colour
 


Bottega Veneta Large Veneta Assenzio
 
To be honest, green was my least favourite colour.

I thought the colour has too many variations and will be difficult to match with any outfit. To illustrate, just think of any greens, and I could end up mentioning: peppermint green, grass green, military green, lime green, kelly green, emerald green, pine green, forrest green, and the list will be endless....

So it was the fact, until I saw Bottega Veneta in Assenzio. A fresh lime green in beautiful and soft leather, as part of their Spring Summer 2011 colours. I simply can not resist it. So I ordered my favourite bag style from BV, a large veneta, in this Assenzio colour.
Now, I start looking at any green bags showcased on my favourite brands and (seriously) think to slowly grow my handbags collection in green colour.

By the way, this BV Large Veneta Assenzio is actually my second handbag in green colour. The first handbag in green colour is my Balenciaga City RH Pommier.

Well, green is now my new favourite colour and I am quite obsessed with it.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment