bagfetishperson

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Current Obsession - Bottega Veneta Large Belly Veneta in Magma




Finally, after having some difficulties in choosing the colour (nero vs. magma vs. vermillon), I decided to take magma. It is such a refreshing orange colour which will be a perfect companion to my casual outfit.
But then there was another issue as my favourite BV style, i.e. large veneta, is not available in magma colour. Even I checked with our loval BV stores, they confirmed that they run out of magma (as well as assenzio) in veneta and belly styles. So I need a plan B, and luckily my favourite local reseller was expecting a large belly veneta in magma coming within one week. Hence immediately I ask her to reserve the bag for me. Yay!!

Now I just need to wait another one week and I feel that it is just too loong.... Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday... Friday... Saturday... Sunday... Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday... Friday...
Arrrrgh, I really can't wait!

photo credit: bottegaveneta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment