bagfetishperson

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tory Burch patent croc print 797 satchel

image from purseblog

image from Tory Burch


In September last year (or 4-5 months ago), I saw for the first time this bag on the runaway of a fashion show (of course I saw it from photo). I was instantly sold and kept drooling over this bag. And I made a post here to ensure that the bag is on my wishlist.

Now the bag is available on Tory Burch website, and I have immediately placed an order. Yes, that yellow and croc print bag. I think the bag will be just perfect for spring season (or heavy rainy season in my case :p )

The website says
"Designed in celebration of our new Madison Avenue flagship boutique in Manhattan, the 797 Satchel, here in a texture-mixing combination of rich patent croc and leather, is as chic as it is distinctive. Perfect for a polished day look."

Leather and croc-stamped patent.
Foldover closure with gold buckle detail.
Exterior zip pocket.
Interior zip pocket and two additional open pockets.
Interior round mirror.
Top handle with 3 1/2" drop.
22" removable, adjustable crossbody strap.
5" W X 10" H X 11 1/4"D
Price $575

All I have to do now is to wait the bag to arrive at my doorstep;)

No comments:

Post a Comment