bagfetishperson

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My latest venture: Cambridge Satchel Company






I have been away for more than 2 month, hence it explains for my infrequent blog posts recently :(

Yet, I wish to share my latest venture.

It is Cambridge Satchel Company 13 inch in purple. In my case, selecting the size and colour were the fun part. I am petite, only 5'1 height, so size does matter for me. Initially I was contemplating to grab size 14. But given the satchel design (i.e. quite stiff and very structured), hence size 14inch did not look good for my petite frame. It was simply too big.

So, 13inch satchel bag it is, which is just the right size for me :)

Ordering the bag directly from the web will definitely test our patience, as it will take more than 30 days to receive the bag. Because the bag is handmade and the bag maker requires at least 30 days to make/produce the bag of our order. Yet luckily I found a shop in Singapore that stocked the bags and have them ready to grab. Yay!!!

When I visited the shop, I was torn between pink and purple. But considering that recently I had more purple accessories and outfits, so the final decision was to take home this classic purple satchel (yup, sometimes I am still a 'matchy matchy' kind of girl *wink*).

No regret so far, and I am still eyeing other colours and thinking the next purchases.

The bag was purchased at Doorstep Luxury store. It is a nice small shop with eclectic collection. Definitely it is worth checking and visiting.




Doorstep Luxury
163 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore
Nearest MRT station: Tanjong Pagar, exit G
or check www.doorstepluxury.com



No comments:

Post a Comment