bagfetishperson

Friday, November 30, 2012

Recent beauty haul



From left to right:
Luminessence BB fluid
UV master primer
Sheer blush (#4)
Microfill loose powder (#2)

Maestro fusion make-up (#7)



Giorgio Armani has been my recent favourite brand for cosmetics especially the liquid foundation.
I have been using its liquid foundation from face fabric, luminous silk to designer lift in the past 1 year.

And recently I bought and tried their latest foundation, called Maestro, and I love it!!
Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation is now my daily foundation and I still use other foundations from GA depending on the occasion and my activity for the day.



And these are my recent haul from Giorgio Armani cosmetics

  • Maestro fusion make up (#7)
  • Luminessence BB fluid
  • UV master primer
  • Sheer blush (#4)
  • Microfill loose powder (#2)

No comments:

Post a Comment