bagfetishperson

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Something new, something small, something red

 


In the past couple of months, I was in a special mission to find a SLIM long (continental) wallet. My objective is simple. I want a continental wallet that can easily fit into my Celine Trio or Dior Miss Dior Promenade (check both bags here). Currently I have several continental wallets (last family photo here) but there is only one wallet that can fit into those bags (this one here).

To be honest, it was not an easy task as most of continental wallets had a standard design, i.e. plenty of credit card slots, a coin compartment, 3-4 compartments to keep money or receipts, which caused a rather bulky continental wallet. My requirement was simple, where I wanted max. 2 compartments (just to keep money and receipts), 6 credit card slots and NO coin compartment and the width of wallet must be less than 10cm.

Well, I almost gave up for my mission (and almost decided to use a small bi-fold wallet) until I saw this wallet in Bottega Veneta store (By the way, the wallet was kept in men's section as it is actually a men's long wallet. No wonder that I never knew this wallet before as I kept looking at the women's section). The size is just perfect and its details match to my specific requirements. Yay! I then became more excited when I saw a true red colour from Bottega Veneta's Cruise 2014 collection, called 'New Red'.

Without further ado, here is my New Red continental wallet which has become my favourite wallet in the past one month.






No comments:

Post a Comment