bagfetishperson

Monday, December 30, 2013

Recent Longchamp haul


About a month ago, Longchamp held its annual End of Season sale for the fall winter collection. Of course I did not miss the event especially when the SA called me in advance and advised me for the upcoming event ;)

So on the first day of sale event, I went to the store, stayed inside the store for total 15 minutes (I was in hurry) and went home with a big green 'Longchamp' paper bag. Well, I bought 3 Le Pliage bags: 2 Le Pliage Cuir in cumin and bilberry and 1 Le Pliage Plumes in bronze. All are in medium size (length 32cm) with long strap.

In my opinion, the Le Pliage Plumes bag is quite unique as Longchamp claimed that it uses printed moleskin fabrics and the fabrics feel super soft!

All these bags have been actively on duty in the past one month. They are great for daily bags and the medium size is just perfect for me.





See the printed moleskin fabrics of Le Pliage Plumes in close up. There are many 'Longchamp' letters printed randomly all over the fabrics surface. What a great details!

 
 
Pssstt, please check out my other Le Pliage Cuir bags here.

No comments:

Post a Comment