bagfetishperson

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reese Witherspoon and Hermes Garden Party Canvas





I understand very well that Mrs. Toth has a vast collection of handbags. I often made a post about her handbag in this blog because I simply adore her collection

In this photo she carried a Hermes Garden Party Canvas in black (and her adorable son Tennessee). Well, this black tote bag is not her only Garden Party. Previously she was seen carrying the same bag (i.e. canvas version) in natural colour. Please check here.

Hermes Garden Party has been in my wishlist in the past 3 months. I have been thinking to get one. An all leather Garden Party would be a nice addition to my handbag collection. But honestly I don't mind getting the canvas version as long as it has the colour combo that I like.

Now I just keep my fingers crossed and hope that I can own one this year *wink*

Note: current Garden Party canvas bag price is EUR1440



images from dailymail.co.uk and hermes

No comments:

Post a Comment