bagfetishperson

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Green with envy


YSL Muse large in emerald green/shamrock


Celine Mini Luggage

Bottega Veneta Maxi Veneta in Assenzio

I am NOT a fans of green colour. This is my LEAST favourite colour. I found that green has so many colour tones. Just think of peppermint green, mulitary green, olive green, leaf green, grass green, emerald green, lime green, pistachio green, and other greens.

BUT, when I saw these green bags from Bottega Veneta, YSL and Celine for their Spring-Summer 2011 Collection, I instantly fell in love with green colour. They are just very nice 'pop' colours that will stand out loudly.... *drooling*

So the next question is, "Should I get a green bag this year?"..... *wink*

photo credits: tPF, bottegaveneta.com, net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment