bagfetishperson

Monday, January 31, 2011

My (other) handbag collection


Do you know that I am truly a bag fetish? It doesn't matter if the brand is not famous or popular. But my addiction to handbag is quite severe LOL
I do collect premium designer handbags, and I try to track them on monthly basis AND will post them in this blog.

BUT, actually I still have other handbag collection which do not fall under category of premium designer handbags, for several reasons:

  1. The brand itself is not known for being 'premium' in the designers' world
  2. They are mostly made of nylon or plastic
  3. They are made in Indonesia, i.e. made from batik or python skin
  4. They are sometimes aspiring/new brand worth watching
  5. They are something that I simply like
  6. They are something that make me feel 'unique' when I am wearing them
  7. .... and I will add more if I find more reasons :D



So here are my other handbag collection, which are categorized into 2 groups

Worlwide brands

Local brands


Psssst: my non-premium designer handbag collections (i.e. brands mentioned above) are always kept updated in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment