bagfetishperson

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pradalicious


Prada bag collection



Prada bag was on duty during our Italy rip 2006


I used to have several pieces of Prada bags. But I let them go and they have found new homes now. Then these 2 are the leftover ones. BUT, there is a very strong reason why I keep them..... because these 2 Prada nylon bags are my favourite bags for travelling.
  1. Lightweight
  2. Inside zipped pocket
  3. Can be worn cross-body
  4. Zipper closure --> safety is guaranteed
  5. Size is just perfect
The main issue is that given my current condition (prego!), I don't see myself as an adventurous traveller in the near future. I have to wait for at least another 7-8months.... *sigh* So these bags definitely are in their looooong break, until a further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment