bagfetishperson

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hermes belt duo

Last weekend, this small orange box came home with me:) It was something rather out of plan.....




Well, one and a half month ago, I just bought an Hermes belt kit: gold hardware +  black-orange bicolor leather in Paris (size 90). And now the belt doesnt fit me well, because I have recently lost weight (as part of my work out for 'post-baby weights'. Yay!). The only suitable outfit that I can wear is a very very low rise jeans, so the belt could rest well at my lowest hips. Sadly I only have one pair of a very low rise jeans, and I rarely wore the jeans hence I rarely wore the belt :(
I know that most people would advise me to get another holes for the belt so that it can be fastened more. But unexpectedly I decided for the other alternative solution, i.e. to get another belt kit, in differet hardware of course;) Well, the other consideration was that I also needed wanted a belt kit in silver hardware, hence I simply took home the belt kit with me (and it was the only one in stock). This time I opted black-gold bi-color leather in one size smaller (size 85).


Without further ado.....




My Hermes belt duo





A mod pic.....

Kutubaru-styled batik top Allure + Victoria Beckham jeans + silver belt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment