bagfetishperson

Friday, December 9, 2011

I am falling in love again with YSL Muse Two

Muse Two medium in Red-Navy-Beige

I used to have a Muse Two bag, but I decided to let it go :(

It was a patent Muse Two in large size with suede lining. In my pinion, the design was fantastic and large size was still suitable for me (I am a petite 5'1). I had no issue with the clasp or buckle for opening/fastening the bag. I could managed them well although some people found this as quite troublesome. Yet one thing that annoyed me most was the fact that it was a heavy bag:(((  Mine was lined in dark coloured suede. Suede that was made from real leather that gave some extra weights to the bag.
So, I ended up in selling the bag :(

Since then I tried to control the strong temptation to get another Muse Bag (as the replacement), as I reminded myself that I did not want to have another regret.

But 1.5months ago in Galerie Lafayette Paris I saw, touched and tried on a Muse Two medium in stunning three color combinationthat I really really like. I could say that I experienced a 'love at first sight' syndrome for this bag. And .... I am officially falling in love again with Muse Two *sigh*

Indeed it was beautiful combination in basic colours of red, blue and beige. The colours remind me of the national flags from France, Russia, Netherland, America, Great Britain, etc.... :D  Given the bag is in medium size, it should not be very heavy (compared to large Muse Two). But honestly I still prefer a Muse Two bag in canvas lining as comfort will be guaranteed. For me, a comfortable bag is a 'must' criteria on my bag checklist. I was not so sure if I could compromise this 'comfort' factor from the checklist.

In the meantime, I still have time to think about getting this bag (or not). Since the bag is part of SS12 collection, it was not available yet in the store (as of last week).  I was told it will be released starting end of December.
Whenever the bag is available in the store (a SA promised to give me a call if the bag arrives), I will check and try again before making any decision....


By the way, the other tricolor Muse Two bags in medium size are also gorgeous. Love them.

Muse Two medium in Yellow-Chocolate-Light brown

Muse Two medium in Magenta-Green-Light brown


The bag description on YSL.com
A practical and sophisticated silhouette gets a YSL update with the Muse Two handbag. The addition of functional satchel straps and a beautifully designed metal closure on the front flap add flair while also allowing for the bag to be securely closed. Outside, rich suede is covered in soft, grainy leather while inside, a large central zip pocket creates two compartments for optimal organization. An exterior flat pocket and top handle long enough for shoulder wear make it the perfect go-anywhere accessory.
  • Made in Italy
  • Dimensions: 13" x 9.5" x 5.5", Drop 6"
  • Style ID: 197149 D22MG 6277
Price USD1895 for medium size with suede lining (and USD1250 with canvas lining).

source: ysl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment