bagfetishperson

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some goodies from the Longchamp store visit today

It is already December and it is now the year-end/xmas sale season!! Panic attack happened almost everyday whenever I saw my coveted items were on sale. And today is not an exception. I saw this ads in the newspaper in the morning and was wondering whether the bags that I liked would be on sale (and whether they were still available). What a coincidence that I had an appointment in a place that was close enough to a Longchamp store and I successfully managed to visit sneak out to the store *big smile*



And for sure I did not leave the store empty handed....




My Longchamp shopping haul today:
  • Planetes medium short handle in hazelnut brown
  • Le Pliage wool stripe in grey
  • Veau Foulonne leather pencil case in cinders red

No comments:

Post a Comment