bagfetishperson

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Officialy I am now a fold-over wallet convert

In cioccolato

In cioccolato


In sapphire

In sapphire



In the past, I used mostly continental or zip around wallet. Both styles of long wallet can accomodate my needs to keep cash, ID card, driving license, receipts and cash/credit cards. So I ended up having 'few' continental/zip around wallets from LV, BV, Celine and Tory Burch.
But only until 3 weeks ago I discovered bought these wallets during Bottega Veneta end of season sale, then I am now a BV foldover wallet convert.
I am not sure the official names for these wallets, but I simply call them 'fold-over' wallet.

Some of the great facts about these foldover wallets are that they are roomy and lightweight, they do not feel rigid/bulky (it is a very critical issue for me!!), a mobile phone can be kept into it comfortably, it is very easy to get things out from the wallet and I got them at discounted prices *big smile*

The first style (with 2 parallel zippered pockets in cioccolato) is so handy when I need to keep a lot of cash.
And the second style (simple one in sapphire) is so cute whenever I use it as a small clutch by taking out the removable card case (so all mobile phone, some cash, cash card, a pack tissue can be fitted into the wallet!)

Without doubt I love both styles of these Bottega Veneta foldover wallets

No comments:

Post a Comment