bagfetishperson

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Current obsession: YSL Mini Chyc Cabas


:: Black :: 

 :: Dark brown ::

 :: Light seppia ::

 :: Dark green ::

:: Beige :: 

:: Skye blue ::


I went to YSL store last week and tried the bag. It was an instant love! The strap is at great length (I think I can wear the bag in cross body style if the strap is at maximum lengtht). The size is just right for my petite frame and the leather is to-die-for. Overall design is excellent!


The website describes the bag as follows

Continuing in the iconic Yves Saint Laurent fashion of functional and chic, this versatile YSL bag is a modern take on the iconic tote. Supple construction. Ultra-soft leather with natural grain outer. Comfortable tubular handles. Removable, three-hole, adjustable shoulder strap. Gold-toned metal rings. A double zip and leather flap with gold-toned "Y" buckle. Accent panels create a subtle "Y" outline. Interior details: 1 zip pocket and 2 open pockets. Metal protective feet on underside. Cotton lining.
  • Made in Italy
  • Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 6", Drop 4.5"
  • Style ID: 297957 BUB0G 3458
Price USD 1,795



If I have to choose one (or two), then I will go for black or light seppia.

Yet I am still having a difficult time to decide whether to get this bag or not.
At the same time, I am also considering the medium chyc cabas *sigh*
Decision, decision, decision.....





images from YSL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment