bagfetishperson

Monday, April 8, 2013

What's on the lounge chair




These are the bags that have been actively used in the past 4-5 days. I intentionally put them in our bedroom lounge chair for an easy change from one bag to another.

Last week I just returned from an overseas trip, and Proenza Schouler PS1 medium in midnight blue was the perfect travel companion. It has many zip pockets that are very handy to keep underground/metro card, passport, hotel card, etc. I will make some posts based on my recent trip.
Then during weekend, I was occupied with kids' outdoor activity, and decided to take Celine Trio out as it was very hassle free. When I am wearing my Celine Trio, I can use my hands to hold/carry the kids.
And today I was in the mood for a formal look, so Chanel Jumbo in black was just a nice match.

I just realized that I took all dark coloured bags, like dark blue and black lol. See my previous bags that were on duty in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment