bagfetishperson

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Le Pliage Cuir is my new favourite line from Longchamp











I still feel excited with Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir collection. I really really love the leather. Very soft and it reminds me of Balenciaga's leather. But Longchamp's leather is not as distressed as Balanciaga's.
I now have a major concern that Longchamp will release few different colours every season (just like Balenciaga!). And if that happens I will be in real trouble. I am afraid that I might have a new obsession and wish to collect all colours (God, please help me!!). As always, I am the person who is easily 'seduced' by a nice leather feel and smell. Hence it is not a surprise if I am coveting bags from Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Celine and eventually Hermes LOL

Pssssst, I am still thinking about Le Pliage Cuir in turquoise as it is such a nice colour to match with a pair of jeans

4 comments:

  1. Where did you buy these little pouch in pink and orange????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shupi, those little pouches were gift (with purchase) when I bought the cuir bag. My local store had a special promotion (a free pouch) when the LP Cuir was first released.

      Delete
  2. Wow, how much did you pay for your Cuir bags then? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamualaikum,

    mbak, please share on how u take care this sensitive lamb leather that is super nice..since we live in moist country..any waterproofing agent that u recommend and how to apply? Thanks in advance.

    p/s: realy new in these kind of bags..the one that really need extra care, haha!

    ReplyDelete