bagfetishperson

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

At the airport






The above photos exhibit the bags that I brought during recent China-Hong Kong trip in April. These were taken in Hong Kong International Airport while I was waiting for my return flight to my home country. At that time I had 3 bags: Proenza Schouler PS1 in midnight blue, Longchamp Le Pliage XL and a Billingham camera bag. Yup, it seems that there are so many bags to carry at one time but absolutely each bag has its special function.

Proenza Schoule PS1 has been proven to be a reliable bag for travelling. For sure this is not the first time that I carried PS1 for travelling. The leather is very durable and I love the fact that it has so many compartments. The back zip pocket is also very handy where I normally put my boarding pass and passport.

Next, the foldable Le Pliage from Longchamp is a great bag for keeping shopping bags from the last minute shopping I did at the airport *grin* Guess what, when I arrived at the airport the Le Pliage bag was still folded and stored inside my PS1. But after completing some duty free shopping, I took out the bag, unfolded it and started to put in the stuffs that I bought at the airport.

Lastly, the black bag is my camera bag from Billingham. It is a British brand famous for designing classic camera bags. The design may look simple, but inside it has soft padding for protecting delicate lenses and camera and the bag is surprisingly quite lightweight.

Now I am looking forward to my next trip sometime in September or November. Destination? It is either Hong Kong or India *big grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment