bagfetishperson

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Celine Mini Luggage Bi-color


Should I or should I not adopt her? That's the question.
The bag is highly sought after and sold out fast :(

Nowadays I am so drooling over Celine's mini luggage and today I got a phone call from lovely SA Ayu who advised me that she holds an Mini Luggage in this colour.
I am thinking hard whether I should get it or not.
Sigh....

The bag is made from smooth calfskin and shrunken lambskin. Color is camel and chalk (white-ish)

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy it? Im thinking of buying it in the same colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Guruizzn,
    So sorry I just respond your comment now. I rarely checked my posted blog and I hope it is not too late to reply.

    I bought this Celine bi-color in April, in my local Celine boutique.

    It is a very nice neutral colour IMO

    ReplyDelete