bagfetishperson

Monday, April 25, 2011

I heart Moozee




Chic Bag Mocca

Shopper Bronze

Zippy Clutch

I have known Moozee since 2-3 years ago when they participated in Inacraft exhibition (forgot the year). As a bag lover, I instantly fell in love with their simple design yet they used beautiful leather in distinguished finish. So the leather spoke for themself. No need fancy ornament. So I bought a cobalt blue hobo bag impusively during the first encounter.
Since then I kept monitoring moozee's collection and there were some seasons that I felt the collection was just not for me. It was collection where the bags were too quirky or to edgy. I like a simple and classic style.

Hence when Moozee has this SS11 collection, I fall in love again. Deeply. The bags are just classic and leather is TDF. So I start dreaming on what bags I should get (more) from this season. (psst, remember that I already got the Chic Bag Red last week). Among their full SS11 collection, these three are on my toplist.

The next thing to do is to find out on where I could get these bags in my city *think and think* Knowing that Moozee is Bandung-based brand, it would not be easy to get one in here *sigh*

Chic Bag Mocca --> I have the one in RED already. Yay!
An ode to the richness of basic earthy tones and texture take spotlight in our spring/summer 2011 collection. Chic bag, the convertible handbags made of genuine cattle hide in three different finish and colors put a new life into a classic shape that will forever make a statement. This one is a vintage. Length 34cm. Width 19cm. Height 22cm. Price 2,000,000.
Shopper Bronze --> I have touched the leather and it was very very soft. TDF it is.
The Shopper tote is constructed of lightweight leather throughout. Just as the season welcomes sunlight, moozee brings out a ray of natural glow to the means of accessorizing with cool reflective surfaces in soft metallic palette. Length 55cm. Width 14cm. Height 34cm. Price 1,250,000
Zippy Clutch --> I think that this will be a chic iPad sleeve
Runway ready ipads. Luxurious, modern and elegant, our clutches bring forward the latest in covering today’s personal technologies fashionably and strut a perfect mix of business and pleasure. Length 31cm. Height 26cm. Price 350,000


source: moozeebags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment