bagfetishperson

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Celine obsession is continued ....




As I am waiting my next Celine bag, i.e. Luggage Shoulder in Tricolor...... Yay!

I adore so much Celine's mini luggage design and its leather. And the mini luggage has been so popular and it becomes the most sought after bag recently. It is very classic yet chic. Ms. Philo also introduces the shoulder version, which looks more casual. The luggage shoulder is not as popular as the mini luggage which I think it's not a surprise. Celine itself was more active in promoting the mini luggage through their ads campaign. I do not think that I have seen the ads featuring shoulder luggage. No wonder that the shoulder version has become under the radar.

To be honest, I initially had a doubt on the shoulder version whether it will be as elegant as the regular version. But hey, I am usually a shoulder-bag person as I don't like to hand carry my bag. For sure this bag will be suitable for my style and I simply need to ignore comments on the facts that it is not as ellegant as the mini luggage. Anyway I will have both styles.... *big grin*


PS. The mini luggage and luggage shoulder somehow reminds me of Hermes' Birkin, where Birkin has the regular one and the shoulder version.


photo credit: Krisylane

No comments:

Post a Comment