bagfetishperson

Monday, April 25, 2011

Latest bag resolution - To slow down the buying/ordering of batik bags



Lately I have been crazy for batik bags. I kept ordering or buying these bags from various sellers. My favourite batik bag sellers are Batik Chic, Kunthi, GIA and ZIBA Label. Each seller has different style that I like and I think that they are very creative in introducing new bag style or using latest batik trend.
The problem is, when I order these batik bags, I feel less guilty compared to buying those branded bags *sigh* Hence I found it difficult to stop this not-so-good habit.
So I ended up with a pile of batik bags that is amounting to 50 pieces. And I love them all. Every piece of bag has a story to tell. And every piece is very unique. It is truly one of a kind item.

But sooner or later I have to stop slow down this madness. And I promise myself to not buy or order any batik bags starting MAY 2011. If I can control myself within a month, then I hope I can totally stop this addiction.

There are quite few solution to stop the addiction
1. unfriend the seller --> THE ultimate solution
2. ignore any update from seller
3. do NOT open the seller's album at any time

I really hope that I can be successful in reducing (and ultimately stopping) this batik bag addiction.

Wish me luck *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment