bagfetishperson

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I hope that he likes his birthday present





DH's birthday is only a month away. And as usual I started early to find the most suitable gift for him. This year, I can not spend so much money for his gift as I am no longer working full time :D So there was a budget limitation for sure.

I was thinking of getting a pair of Prada shoes, as Prada is his favourite brand. But Prada stores have been recently closed down in my city. It was quite a surprise though, as I thought that Prada did quite well in here.
So I have to find some alternatives and was thinking to get an Hermes wallet (but I had budget limitation).

Until one day, my lovely reseller displayed this wallet on its online shop and I immediately reserved it. I knew that this wallet will be suitable to my budget and to him too. It is Prada anyway, his favourite fashion brand.

So I got the present 5 weeks prior his birthday and now I just need to hide it in my closet. Oh, and I still hope that DH will like it *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. I love that wallet. I'm thinking of buying the same one. I've been using Louis Vuitton wallets for years so I think it's time for a change.

    ReplyDelete