bagfetishperson

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I adore this orange beauty





I have been a secret admire of Jil Sander bags. But it is so sad that there is no other store in my city that carries Jil Sander collection *sigh*

As I have been bitten by the orange bug recently, then my fave from its FW11 collection is this orange satchel. The look is minimalist but the leather looks devine. it seems that the leather speaks for itself!!! Looks super luxurious and classic.


The website describes this bag as follow:

The reduced application of fitting underlines the pureness of this bauletto. Its beauty is emphasised by the fine hight quality of calf leather, in orange colour or  black.
  • Zip closure
  • Internal pockets
  • Double handle
  • Embossed logo detailing
Composition: 100% Leather
Length of strap: 30,0 cm, Height: 23,0 cm, Depth: 17,0 cm, Width: 38,0 cm
Item code: FW850032 WL585600
Price: USD1,650



source: jilsander.com

2 comments:

  1. I am addicted to orange bags this season; Orange is Summery and Autumnal, so a real investment!

    I did a post like this one earlier this year if you're interested: http://charlotteaclarke.blogspot.com/2011/07/fire-fetish.html

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte Aimée Clarke, hahaha, we are on the same boat..... I am suddenly in love with orange. I used to be a pink/purple girl. And now so happy to know that during this FW11 a lot of brands have orange handbags that we can drool over :)

    ReplyDelete