bagfetishperson

Friday, March 29, 2013

Cafe Moka: a nice place for brunch in Bali



These photos were taken during a weekend getaway with our best friends.

Cafe Moka is our favourite place for having a brunch or for coffee time. The cafe has several establishments around the island, but we always prefer the one located in Jalan Raya Basangkasa.

What I like most about the place is that they offer a vast selection of menu which are all excellent for all day dining. They also have beautiful and delicious cakes, scrumptious pastries, freshly baked breads and yummy quiche!

From several visits to this place, I always ordered their hearty pancakes and fresh juice. It may sound such a simple food but it was my preferred dish for breakfast/brunch before we hit the beach or went to a beach club.

While I was there, I simply could not ignore the display of their cakes and pastries. Aren't they all beautiful and mouth watering? And trust me, I always had a hard time to choose one from their abundant beautiful cakes.

The ambiance is just warm and cozy and I can sit there for hours while thinking about the next cakes that I should order lol


















And of course I have to display my holiday bag who served me very well during the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment