bagfetishperson

Friday, March 29, 2013

Recent shoes haul

 
 
 

 
This month I splurged on shoes *big grin*
 
I am the person who normally lives in her flat shoes. Wearing high heels is quite a challenge for me, so most of my working shoes are wedges. The highest heels that I could bear is when I am wearing my Christian Louboutin Prorata 90. I simply can not go higher than 9cm or my legs will suffer. I sincerely would admire those ladies who can stand for hours in their 120mm Christian Louboutin heels. If that's the case for me, then I would just give up within 15 minutes.
 
Anyway, without further ado, these are my recent shoes haul.
 
 
Christian Louboutin You You 85 Patent Calf in Souris
 


 
 
 
Christian Dior Declinaison Defile Pump 80 in Black
 


 
 
 
Tory Burch Sally 65 Snake print in Brazil nut
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment