bagfetishperson

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Recent Lanvin haul: wedges and ballerina flat shoes




Lanvin has been one of my favourite brands for shoes. They make comfortable shoes and the styles are just classic. I ventured into Lanvin about 6 months ago when I acquired my first pairs of Lanvin shoes (check here) and immediately I was sold and made a wishlist to grow my Lanvin collection.

This time, I was quite excited that I scored another two pairs of Lanvin shoes during their End of Season Sale. Yay! To be honest, it was an impulsive purchase as I could not resist the '50%' sign on the price tags *big grin*

First pair is another wedges in patent with leopard pattern. The colour is stated as prune. Trust me, this style is super comfy although the heels are relatively high (in my dictionary, any heels that are more than 5 cm will be considered as very high since they are above my threshold). I like the leopard pattern in patent finish that have given subtle yet distinctive looks. And the patent leather is very soft that I don't think that I need a period to allow the leather to break in. I simply can wear the new shoes without getting any pain or blisters.






And next pair is Lanvin ballerina flat shoes in raisin. Cute and comfy shoes. I have to say that this pair is much more comfortable than Tory Burch Reva or Balenciaga or Repetto flat shoes. Note that Lanvin ballerina flat shoes run true to size, yet for the wedges it is recommended to go half size down.


 
 
To conclude, definitely this is a happy purchase (no regrets so far) and I am planning to continue expanding my Lanvin shoes collection gradually.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment