bagfetishperson

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bag of the day: Prada tessuto crossbody bag




I can't believe that I have had this Prada tessuto/nylon bag for more than 8 years and I still think that this small cross body bag is quite handy. From time to time I still wore the bag especially if I went out with the kids. In my case, the bag is entitled to be labeled as a mommy bag lol

A few days ago I opted to carry this bag when I needed to accompany the kids to an outdoor playground. The bag is proven to be hassle free (i.e. simple, lightweight, easy opening) and quite low maintenance (no need to 'baby' the bag for sure). So when the bag is on duty I can utilize both hands and focus my minds to handle and chase around the kids.

As a conclusion, I have no regret on keeping this 'rather outdated' bag and intend to occasionally wear it.


P.S.: Check this old post here where I featured the very same bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment