bagfetishperson

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Drool worthy Victoria Beckham two-tone clutch






Quietly, my admiration towards Victoria Beckham handbags is growing steadily. I have seen in real life some of her handbag collection and I have to admit that details (especially the inner part/compartment) are excellently executed. I also love its chic-minimalist look and in my opinion the use of rose gold hardware in most (or all) of her handbags has added the uniqueness to the bag.

Given my recent shoulder problem, in the past 2 months I have tried to give my shoulders less burden. It means that from time to time I switch my bag to a clutch as the clutch would not give so much pressure on the problematic shoulders. Hence it is no wonder that recently I have a very soft spot for clutches and can not stop thinking about this gorgeous Victoria Beckham 2-tone clutch.
I have seen one (in orange tones) in a local multibrand store and considered that the piece will be quite versatile. I can carry it for casual outing or for attending a formal event. The size is big enough (it fits a mini ipad) and the clutch is quite comfortable to be held.

The above pictures display the clutch in red matte and calf hair leather (USD705) and beige-grey matte leather (USD570).

Now this clutch is officially part of my never-ending bag wishlist lol

images from net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment