bagfetishperson

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My first Velo in Black RGGH...... L.O.V.E.












My first Balenciaga Velo and I am very sure that this is not the last velo that I buy... lol
I really like the fact that in can be worn crossbody style and the length is just right for my 156cm height. But if I use the longstrap on one of shoulders this is a bit too long for my petite figure :(

The black is from Balenciaga FW11 collection. The leather is very very distressed and wrinkle. The kind of leather that I like. *big grin*

I heard that in 2011, Balenciaga started to release Velo in Giant Hardware (GH) as an addition  to (on the already exist) Regular Hardware (RH).

4 comments:

  1. this is the most gorgeous bag ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    I have to say that it is not only gorgeous but also a functional bag. I love how it can be worn cross-boy with comfort. A perfect bag to accompany me going out with my toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...i just want to know if the long straps are removable and adjustable?...thank u so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI..... Yes, the long strap is removable but it is not adjustable :(
      Fyi I have a petite frame (5'1) and that velo strap is too long for me :(

      Delete