bagfetishperson

Sunday, July 31, 2011

August was a busy bag blogging month




I was personally quite surprised that I managed to blog actively in July. LOL. I made >35 posts in a month. Wow, that is a new record for me.
My posts were very much random and they depended on my mood to write, to browse around in finding bag inspiration and to take pictures of my own collection. Well I guessed that it was due to the fact that in July I found back my old rythm where I could have more time to do those things. Yay! To illustrate: my baby is big enough so I didn't have to attend him most of time, the older kids were quite occupied (and happy) with the new term at their preschool/kindergarten, and I am already in better physical condition (thanks to excessive pilates exercise). Those contributed to a situation where I feel that I want (and CAN) to a lot of things, including updating my bag blog.

Yet for the coming month of August, I am sure that I would not be able to write more than errrr, 15 posts. Hahaha... So, we'll see *wink*


photo credit: Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment