bagfetishperson

Friday, July 18, 2014

Summary of 2013 bag acquisition














Warning: This is another late post from me. But hey, it's better late than never, right?


Every new year, I usually prepared a summary of my bag purchase from the previous year. I succeeded doing it in the past 2 years. But this year I failed. To be honest, I have (slightly) abandoned my blog due to various reasons. But, the main reason was that I have been very busy in the past 6 months that caused a very minimum post to my blog.

And now it's July 2014 already. It's mid year and I just managed to gather the pictures of my bag purchases in 2013. I can simply summarize that I bought (much) less bags in 2013 (compared to the previous years) and I am proud of it. Because it has been my long term goal to focus on selected brands that I really really like.

So yes, Celine and Saint Laurent were still on my shopping list while other names were also my repeat purchases (Proenza Schouler, Goyard, Bottega Veneta). I also bought Fendi and Givenchy pieces for the very first time. However since last year I had a huge lust over Dior and I scored big for Dior.. Haha... I am now a proud owner of Lady Dior and Diorissimo and both bags are just beautiful and elegant. I do hope that this year I can grow my Dior family *fingers crossed*

Can I tell you a secret? Well, some of those bags featured above are actually no longer in my closet. I have let go several of them to make room for my next acquisition ;)


Relevant posts:
Summary of 2012 bag acquisition 
Summary of 2011 bag acquisition

1 comment:

  1. i feel thrill!!
    may I know how do you resell it to usually to avoid hassle? i mean some resellers could be reseh...aku so far cuma di MFS...alice

    ReplyDelete