bagfetishperson

Friday, October 31, 2014

Celine Trio Family




Without further ado, please meet my Celine Trio family. I can't believe that now I have 5 Trios already and I still want more lol (thinking of purple and hoping Ms Philo would release purple in the coming seasons).

The first Trio that I bought was the black one in 2012 (check here), followed by the red one in 2013 (check here) and the blue one was then added (check here). And this year I got saffron Trio from Spring collection (check here) and grass Trio from Summer collection (check here).

Trio has been my favourite bag for going out with the kids. It is roomy, very lightweight and the leather (made of lambskin) is surprisingly durable. Love it.

I am pretty sure that this small happy family will have a new addition in the near future *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment