bagfetishperson

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Bag of the day: Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium






To  be honest, I like to wear a monochromatic outfit. I think it is simple and chic at the same time.
When I am in the mood for monochromatic, then I usually take out my other-than-black bag. And last week I took out my beloved PS1 dark red from the closet to be paired with a black-and-white attire. The bag has been in my possession for around 5 years and I still love it. Definitely this is one of my favourite bags. It will give a casual chic vibe to the overall outfit and the leather is just divine (and durable). This PS1 has been to many places too as I like to bring it when I am traveling (here and here).

This is not the only PS1 that I own. I do have another one in midnight blue. Please check my blue PS1 here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment