bagfetishperson

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Inside my bag: Celine Trio




When weekend is coming, normally Celine Trio is out for duty. So here is one of my favourite weekend bag and what's inside my Trio. Wearing a yellow bag can instantly boost my mood as its bright colour can remind me of a hot sunny day. So this Saffron Trio has been my preferred bag recently.

Whenever I am wearing my Trio I just bring the very essential items. And definitely I do not take any make pouch lol. I sometimes switch the wallet that is small enough to go inside this mini bag. This activity may be full of hassle (removing cards/notes/coins/receipts, making sure that the previous wallet is empty and storing the previous wallet properly in the box). But in the end I have a pain-free shoulder during the weekend for carrying a lightweight purse.

Have a nice weekend....

PS. Check my Celine saffron Trio in the previous posts here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment