bagfetishperson

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tom Ford Lipsticks











I have heard so much about Tom Ford lipsticks that so many ladies have given positive reviews for them.
I was therefore super curious with these highly appraised lipsticks and finally felt excited when I had the chance to visit Tom Ford beauty corner at Lane Crawford in Hong Kong. Definitely I was overwhelmed with the colour options for Tom Ford lipsticks (not to mention that I also like their beautiful eyeshadow palettes lol).

So at the end I decided to take home these 4 colours:
  • Casablanca
  • Crimson noir
  • Negligee
  • Flamingo

I have used two of them and so far I love the texture and colour. For sure I want more of Tom Ford beauty products. More lipsticks and eye shadow palettes are already in my wishlist *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment