bagfetishperson

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hermes Steeple canvas tote bag



image from Hermes.com


Ok, I made no secret that I am a tote bag junkie. A tote bag is the most convenient daily bag and it serves as a perfect companion for me during busy day or holiday. I can imagine that text books, iPad, students' assignments, small mineral water bottle, and my daily essential items (wallet, card case, pen case, tissue, make up pouch, etc) can fit well inside this roomy bag. And there is a bonus too as it will be perfect as a mommy bag.

So it is not a surprise if this Steeple canvas tote bag from Hermes has usccessfully attracted me, especially for its bold print. It is just so Hermes! Horse print, excellent canvas material and versatile style. Classic.

Yet its price would make me think twice from buying it. For the same price range I might score a full leather garden party or Victoria II that have the same function as a tote bag.

Therefore in the meantime, let me just put this bag aside and list it on my 'never ending' bag wishlist. I hope that someday I can harvest my (imaginary) money trees LOL and accomplish all my bag wish list. *fingers crossed*



Steeple
Quadridge printed canvas in Gray-Beige.
Riding crop handle in wood with fauve goatskin.

22"l x 12"w x 12"h.
Handle drop is 6.5"
 
Ref. 063088CAAA
Price $2,700.00
 
source: Hermes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment