bagfetishperson

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some bags that I like from Chanel cruise 2011-2012

Glazed calfskin flap bag with chain and shoulder strap

5.7 x 9.8 x 3.1 in

Shagreen evening clutch with retro clasp

5.9 x 8.3 x 2.4 in

Quilted calfskin flap bag with mini ‘Mademiselle’ closure

6.1 x 10.2 x 2.6 in

Small quilted calfskin flap bag with mini ‘Mademoiselle’ closure

5.3 x 8.3 x 2.4 in

Calfskin bowling bag with interior pocket with clip closure

7.1 x 11 x 3.9 in

Soft grained clafskin hobo with double handle

7.5 x 11.8 x 4.5 in

Soft grained clafskin classic flap bag

7.1 x 11.4 x 2.8 in

I am a fans of Chanel classic quilted bag (in diamond stitches). And I noticed that for the Cruise collection, Chanel brought this theme strongly to its bags. Hence I do like quite a few of their seasonal collection.

But if I can only choose one bag from this season collection, then I will definitely opt the "Quilted calfskin flap bag with mini ‘Mademiselle’ closure" in black. Its brass hardware closure has made the bag looks very vintage.
Love it!


source: chanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment