bagfetishperson

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am currently coveting Celine leather belt: the story continues








This one is another addition to my Celine belt collection. I saw it for the first time around 3 weeks ago when I bought my second Celine belt (which I made a post in here), and since then I never stop thinking about it.
So yesterday after having a lunch with best girlfriends, I went to the Celine store to check this belt. Luckily it was still available and I did not think twice but brought it home.

The name of the belt is "extra thin sulky belt". Or I simply call it horse and carriage belt ;)
I love the fact that Celine has used its heritage logo (horse and carriage) into this minimalist design and let the metal finished in vintage look. So classic and versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment