bagfetishperson

Friday, May 18, 2012

(Online) shopping of the day




I have been under the weather.
I had bad cough and caught a cold.
So I spent my time at home in the past 3 days. I tried to rest and felt better now.

While I was bored and alone today, I browsed around some of favourite online stores. Surely I visited Cath Kidston website and saw these accessories with 'Royal Stan' print. The print is cute! And the print does not reflect any 'flower' theme - the famous print from Cath Kidston.

After spending half of hour of clicking and choosing, finally I decided to buy 4 items, all with 'Royal Stan' print: (1) blackberry hard case, (2) travel wallet, (3) glasses case, (4) travel purse.

Now all I have to do is to continue resting and wait the package to arrive in the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment