bagfetishperson

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Celine Trio Grass Green

 



Disclaimer: This is not a recent purchase made in August (or even last month). But I think this little beauty deserves a special post. So here it is.


I am presenting my new Celine Trio from Summer 2014 collection. It was bought in Celine Hong Kong (The one at Pacific Place, Admiralty) a couple of months ago. Check the reveal post here.

I really really love its fresh green colour. I am not a 'green person' but this baby has won my heart. I was sold immediately when the SA showed me this trio. I was told that this is 'grass' green and these pictures do not do justice. The colour is more beautiful in real life that makes the bag easily become a head-turner or a conversation starter lol.

Now I am officially a Trio-addict and this is my 5th Celine Trio. I still have several wish list for trio's colours (e.g. violet purple, bubblegum pink) and am hoping that one day Phoebe Philo would introduce them in one of the Celine's future collections *fingers crossed*


No comments:

Post a Comment