bagfetishperson

Friday, August 8, 2014

Lipsticks




By definition, Lipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that apply colour, texture, and protection to the lips (from wikipedia).


I am a simple lady when it comes to lipstick. I would wear around 2-3 same shades for a period of time (i.e. 1-1.5 years), then I would get bored and switch to another brands/colours. So that's the main reason why I have a relatively limited lipstick collection. I rarely buy lipstick impulsively. I will buy ones if I am running out of my favourite shades and even I would buy the very same colour code.

Currently I really love the ones from Giorgio Armani (those in red cases). I have been on GA lipstick for almost a year. I love its texture and it lasts long enough during my busy day. However, now I am thinking to get a new colour shade, and I feel excited already.... ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment