|Holiday bag and day bag|
|Holiday bag in 'Country Rose'|
|The holiday bag can be folded and tucked into its matching pouch that came with the bag. Nice!|
|The holiday bag has 2 zipper pulls which is a good attribute for a holiday bag, |
so that we can lock the bag by using the padlock
|Day bag in 'British Birds'|
During the last Cath Kidston summer sale, I made several purchases and last week I just received the second batch. The first batch has been featured here.
Here comes the second batch of my Cath Kidston goodies:
- Day bag in British Birds
- Holiday bag in Country Rose
- Shopping trolley (foldable) in Slate spot (photo N/A)
Anyway, there are some reasons why recently I am quite drawn to Cath Kidston:
- The vintage flowery patterns can hypnotize me successfully LOL
- The bag is my preferred bag to do the grocery shopping and to go to the pilates studio. Because they are made from oilcloth fabrics, then it is very maintenance-free. I don't need to worry the bag will get stain from the fresh seafood/meat that I choose from in the supermarket. And I can also be careless when I put in my dirty and wet clothes after having the sweaty pilates session
- And lastly, not so many people are seen to be wearing the 'authentic' Cath Kidston bags. Fakes are everywhere but it is very obvious when it is fake!